Indigenous Peoples (Oct. 8)
- Veteran’s Day (Nov. 12)
- Thanksgiving (Nov. 19-21)
- Christmas/Winter Break ( Jan. 2,3 & 4)
- Martin Luther King Day (Jan. 21)
- Lunar New Year (Feb. 5)
- President’s Day (Feb. 18)
- Spring Break (Mar. 25-29)
- Memorial Day (May 27)
• Each child should have a backpack that they can carry on their own. Inside the backpack, please include a hat, water bottle, lunch, and jacket. (Please apply sunscreen to your child each morning before camp)
Fees: $500 per week or $100 a day
Camps run from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM daily.
Extended care options from 8:00 – 9:00 AM & 4:30 – 6:30 PM. Extended care is $10 for each additional hour.
Please contact us if you are a private school with extra days off that are not posted above, we can create a camp for you!
We do not offer half-day camp options due to the nature of the field trips we take. We have a no-refund policy but you may apply credit toward a different camp week.
TO REGISTER: Please contact us through email with the dates desired and to ask any questions.
EUREKA VALLEY ARTS – www.eurekavalleyarts.com
4400 20th Street, San Francisco, CA, 94114
phone: (studio) 415.913.7720, (cell) 415.407.7605
We follow SFUSD calendar and others schools: please require within for camps.
Eureka Valley Arts Medical Release
Please fill out form if your child plans to attend any classes at EVA.
You can email them back or bring them in upon arrival.