Art & Fun Through the Ages
Let’s get together this summer at Eureka Valley Arts to create great projects, enjoy awesome adventures, and build amazing friendships. Over the course of thirteen week-long camps, we will explore, through mixed media and field trips in and around the Bay Area.
On our artistic adventure, we’ll use a wide variety of materials and methods including: drawing, painting, sewing, carpentry, collage, sculpture, culinary and more! We strive to be an earth friendly studio, so our projects will utilize recycled and reclaimed materials when possible. EVA Summer Camps offer a place to build community, expand imagination, and strengthen self-confidence. Through creative, hands-on education at EVA, your child will broaden their understanding of various Art forms and techniques in a fun and relaxed, neighborhood environment.
We go swimming every Friday to one of these 3 places: Hamilton Pool in Novato, Rinconada Pool in Palo Alto, Lake Anza in Tilden Park, Berkley
- June 4 – 8 Cave Man Week
- June 11 – 15 Egyptian Week (Full)
- June 18 – 22 Industrial Week
- June 25 – 29 Art Nouveau (Full)
- July 2 – 6 Abstract Week (Closed Wednesday the 4th) (Full)
- July 9 – 13 Wild West Week (sleep away from Tuesday – Thursday) (Full)
- July 16 – 20 Enlightenment Week (Full)
- July 23 – 27 Realism Week
- July 30 – August 3 Gold Rush Week (sleep away from Tuesday – Thursday) (Full)
- August 6 – 10 Expressionism Week (Full)
- August 13 – 17 Futurism Week (Full)
- August 20 – 34 Modernism Week
- August 27 – 31 Impressionism vs. Post Impressionism Week
Camps run from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM daily. Extended care option from 8:00 – 9:00 AM & 4:30 – 6:30 PM. Fees are $500 per week. Extended care is $10 for each additional hour. There are no refunds, but you can reschedule another week if there is room. Siblings receive 10% off.
Sleep Away is an additional $75 for the week. We will be staying in a cabin that will include lake access in Arnold, CA. Close to Columbia, Moaning and Mercer Caverns…these are a few of the places we will go on are adventure: www.visitcolumbiacalifornia.com, https://caverntours.com/moaning-cavern…and…/cave-walking-tour-moaning-cavern, www.mercercaverns.com
TO REGISTER: Please contact us through email with the dates desired and to ask any questions.
EUREKA VALLEY ARTS – www.eurekavalleyarts.com
4400 20th Street, San Francisco, CA, 94114
phone: (studio) 415.913.7720, (cell) 415.407.7605
We follow SFUSD calendar and others schools: please require within for camps.
Eureka Valley Arts Medical Release
Please fill out form if your child plans to attend any classes at EVA.
You can email them back or bring them in upon arrival.