12 weeks of Art & Adventure
Let’s get together this summer at Eureka Valley Arts to create great projects, enjoy awesome adventures, and build amazing friendships. Over the course of twelve weeklong camps, we will explore, through mixed media and field trips in and around the Bay Area: Water World, Six Flags, Oakland Zoo, Red Wood, Santa Cruz, Strauss Strawberry Farms, Mystery Spot, The Wax Museum, Horse Back Riding in Bodega Bay, Angel Island, Hamilton Pool and other local areas.
On our artistic adventure, we’ll use a wide variety of materials and methods including: drawing, painting, sewing, carpentry, collage, sculpture, culinary and more! We strive to be an earth friendly studio, so our projects will utilize recycled and reclaimed materials when possible. EVA Summer Camps offer a place to build community, expand imagination, and strengthen self-confidence. Through creative, hands-on education at EVA, your child will broaden their understanding of various Art forms and techniques in a fun and relaxed, neighborhood environment.
- May 30 – June 2 Believe it or Not Week ( Tuesday – Friday $400 for this week) We will be going to Fisherman’s Wharf to the Ripley’s believe it or not museum to discover amazing facts. 10 Spots left
- June 5 – 9 Arcade Week- We will be building our own Pinball game out of cardboard using: https://www.pinbox3000.com. We will also be going to muse mechanic and free gold watch to get ideas for our own design. 10 Spots left
- June 12 – 16 Train Week- We will be taking a train from Felton to Santa Cruz Board Walk and ride other trains in Tilden Park and the Oakland Zoo. 11 Spots left
- June 19 – 23 Wizard Week 2 Spots left
- June 26 – 30 Wild West Week Full
- July 3 – 7 Holiday Week–Closed
- July 10 – 14 Mystery Week 1 Spots left
- July 17 – 21 Challenge Week FULL
- July 24 – 28 Fear Factor Week 4 Spots left
- July 31 – August 4 Cave and Mine Week- This will be an overnight in Jamestown so we can mind for gold and go to Natural Bridges Trailhead to explore caves. We will also explore other caves closer to SF that will be day trips. 8 Spots Left
- August 7 –11 Around the World Week 1 Spots left
- August 14 – 18 Inventors / Tinkering Week Full
- August 21 – 25 Urban Adventures Week 6 Spots left
Camps run from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM daily. Extended care option from 8:00 – 9:00 AM & 4:30 – 6:00 PM. Fees are $500 per week. Extended care is $10 for each additional hour. There are no refunds, but you can reschedule another week if there is room.
• Each child should have a backpack that they can carry on their own. Inside the backpack, please include a hat, water bottle, lunch, and jacket. (Please apply sunscreen to your child each morning before camp)
• Transportation will depend on the field trip. We will load up in Kat’s van or take public transportation for field trips.
TO REGISTER: Please contact us through email with the dates desired and to ask any questions.
Camp Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis. Due to high demand it is Eureka Valley Art’s policy that you pay for the entire week you book in total. Any care after 4:30 PM unless noted on specific field trip days is considered after care and you will be billed accordingly. We do not offer half-day camp options due to the nature of the field trips we take. We have a no-refund policy but you may apply credit toward a different camp week.
If you have any questions e-mail us at Katherine@EurekaValleyArts.com
Little Tykes Summer Camp
********Schedule coming soon********
It is going to be an Awesome Summer!
Eureka Valley Arts Medical Release
Please fill out form if your child plans to attend any classes at EVA.
You can email them back or bring them in upon arrival.